Who are we?
What are you going to do as a account executive?
We are seeking an experienced SaaS Enterprise Account Executive who can boost and professionalize our current Sales team. You take a consultative, conversational, and diagnostic approach to the sales process. In this role you will not be only responsible for managing the full funnel but also for putting in place processes to ensure repetitive success. As we are a start-up with a SaaS product, your role will be focussing on hunting rather than farming.
As sales manager you are responsible for the whole sales cycle from initiating contact and building a trustful relationship with your target accounts as well as prequalified leads to negotiating the contract and pricing details.
The ideal candidate would have affinity with IT Compliance (Privacy and Security), and a strong understanding of the needs and workings of our enterprise customers. If you are naturally curious, have a technical aptitude or possess a desire to get deeper into the technical side of the sales process, we would love to hear from you.
Who are you? You:
- have 4+ years minimum experience in a SaaS, quota-carrying sales role, ideally in Compliance, Privacy or Security.
- have a history of running the complete sales cycle from qualification to close (this is not an ‘inside support’ role)
- are highly successful in enterprise technology sales, with a demonstrated track record of consistent over-achievement against assigned quota
- are experienced in Business Value Selling and you are used to driving intentional customer value conversations with customer stakeholders
- have knowledge and experience in managing technology sales processes is essential.
- have experience penetrating green field opportunities within a start-up environment.
- are excited to not only be a sales executive but to significantly contribute to the development of the team
- are driven to excel in a fast-paced, autonomous and fun startup environment
- have a strong executive presence – intelligent, polished, and articulate.
- have the ability to demonstrate a technical product and articulate how customers can achieve value
- have the ability to convey technical principles in an easy way, and challenge customers on technical and business priorities
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why work as a account executive at Nixon Digital Services?
- Room to develop yourself
- Innovative and creative international working environment
- Cozy drinks & other team events
- Competitive salary and incentive plan
- 25 holidays yearly
- You are part of a fast-growing start-up
- You make the world safer online
Interested? What to do next?
Please contact Sjoerd Heddema (email@example.com) to find out whether you will be the one that we are looking for. You will not regret it!