What does the job entail?
As a Front-end Developer at Nixon Digital Services, you will work together with your colleagues in a scrum team. The 2-weekly sprints are prepared by the UX designer, after which the tasks are split into front-end and back-end tasks. During the 2-weekly sprints, you will work together with a colleague front-end developer. You are responsible for implementing all changes in the front-end area. The changes can consist of adding new features, but also maintaining the dashboard that was launched 1.5 years ago. The technologies you will work with, are TypeScript, React, and Material UI.
You will join a small, ambitious, and international team. The team consists of a UX designer, front- and back-end developers, and a tester. If you need another competency to spar with, these are also available through Triple. You actively participate in optimizing the (scrum) process and when filling the Back-Log, for example. You review the requirements of the application and intervene where necessary. That can also be on the back-end.
Who are we looking for?
As a person you are solution-oriented and you think in possibilities. You have a creative mind and delivering quality is paramount. Because you work in a compact team, it is important to be independent. You can switch quickly and you are used to working in sprints. You have an affinity with hosting, domain, and DNS management. You already have several years of work as a medior or senior.
What do you bring with you?
- At least a completed Bachelors’ degree or gained sufficient relevant work experience
- Extensive experience with React, Angular, or Vue.js;
- Experience working in CI/CD, automation, and Cloud environments;
- Strong communication skills;
- You feel comfortable communicating with your colleagues in English.
Why work for us?
- An innovative and creative work environment
- Never stuck in traffic jams or overcrowded trains
- Room for self-development
- Good labour conditions
- Fresh lunch and an endless amount of fruit
- Cosy drinks and other team events (even online)
- Internet compensation (yes, really!)
- 25 holidays
- You are part of a fast-growing start-up
- By assisting the development of the Nixon Platform, you will be part of the team that will make the online world safer
Interested? What to do next?
Please contact Sjoerd Heddema (firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out whether you will be the one that we are looking for. In your email, please include your CV and motivation letter. We are looking forward to hearing from you!