Who are we?
What are you going to do as a privacy specialist?
As a Privacy Specialist you will be involved in the following activities:
- Organize workshops with existing customers to explore the digital maturity of the customer with our maturity model.
- Guiding new customers in the use of the Nixon Platform.
- Provide advice on how the Nixon Platform and our Consultancy Services can help the customer.
- Guiding customers on how to optimally use the Nixon Platform and aid in onboarding newly built functionalities
- Work as a consultant on customer projects related to Privacy Management
- Represent the customer in internal consultation.
Who are we looking for?
You are someone who likes to turn complex issues into actions. At the same time, you understand the organizational complexity of our customers and you have knowledge of compliancy and security issues.
You are able to build long-term customer/supplier relationships and understand the challenge of translating specific customer requirements into requirements for a SaaS application. You guide the customer through your well-thought-out and prepared meetings and workshops. You are able to identify the activities that require process adjustments within the organization of the customer, and you are able to discuss this with the customer. Think of a process to implement the same cookie management solution on all websites. You understand and have experience with the issues associated with privacy compliance and in particular the challenges this entails for multinationals. In order to properly understand this problem and to be able to come up with the right solution first-time-right, it is necessary that you are not afraid to dive deep into the customer’s organization and understand what needs to happen.
As the team is small, it is important that you are a team player. Everybody in the team is valuable and everyone plays to their strengths. It is important for us that everybody in the team is involved in what is going on within the company. For this role it is important that you get energy from working in a team with your colleagues. We are looking for a Privacy Specialist who thrives in such an environment.
What skills do you take with you?
- Are experienced in online Privacy Compliance.
- Are able to understand and address privacy related issues.
- Are agile in scheduling work and deadlines for clients and colleagues.
- Are in control: You maintain peace of mind even in stressful times.
- Are a team player and know the importance of team spirit
- Are Entrepreneurial, pro-active and hands-on
- Have excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English (C2)
- You think at Bachelors’ level
Why work for us?
- An innovative and creative work environment
- You are part of a fast-growing start-up with the power of a large enterprise
- Never stuck in traffic jams or overcrowded trains
- Room for personal-development
- Good labour conditions
- Fresh lunch and an endless amount of fruit
- Cosy drinks and other team events
- Internet compensation (yes, really!)
- 25 holidays
Interested? What to do next?
Please contact Sjoerd Heddema (email@example.com) to find out whether you will be the one that we are looking for. You will not regret it!